The Great Wrap-up PostDun..dun.duh...
Today is the FINAL day of the Summertime Blogger & Reader Challenge! Final day. Twenty-two posts, all kinds of supposed crazy stuff happened. Or at least it happened in my head. But, the main thing is, I had something to post during the summer.
I’ve posted a lot of random stuff for these 22 posts. I’ve posted a lot about romances, some drink recipes, even movie recommendations. It was a long June. I felt like a lot of the time I was posting to post – but it was a challenge and I had to complete it. I’m looking forward to getting back to how things usually go on the PJV.
My favorite post had to be the picture post. And I want to give a HUGE thank you to the ladies that took this all the way with me. You can see Charlie’s post’s below.
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Summertime Challenge Info:
- The challenge will run the month of June (link lists will be closed down July 1)
- The first post goes up June 1 and will run Monday – Friday’s the month of June (posts will not be up on the weekends, we have to have swim time at some point!)
- You don’t have to have a book blog, or “blog” to participate, you can do this on Facebook or another social site if you want
- If you post, please leave a link. There will be a weekly link-up post – scheduled for Monday with the scheduled topics for that week. Please link in that post.
- This is to help, not hinder – don’t stress if you miss a day or two or three
- Share your post and use the hashtag #SummerBookBlogChallenge