The kids are almost out of school, the weather is heating up, summer is right around the corner! Don’t let the sun and pool time distract you from your love of blogging! Who needs outdoor time? Let’s read, let’s blog, let’s talk about books.
This challenge is to help you overcome the summertime slump, give you easy topics to blog about and discuss. A chance to meet new bloggers and interact with them about similar subjects and get exposure for your blog.
This is the Week FIVE Challenge Link-Up Posts. Post your links after you publish here.
Welcome to the final week of the Summertime Blog & reader Challenge. Let’s go out with a bang, you with me?
JUNE 27 – 30
- Write a Bad Summer Poem (Or Good if you like that stuff)
- Favorite Quotes from Books
Find quote images – or just quote in your post – even make your own, your choice!
- City Summer Spotlight
What does your city do during the summer that you enjoy?
- Challenge Wrap-up
What did you share during the challenge? What did you enjoy, etc.
Summertime Challenge Info:
- The challenge will run the month of June (link lists will be closed down July 1)
- The first post goes up June 1 and will run Monday – Friday’s the month of June (posts will not be up on the weekends, we have to have swim time at some point!)
- You don’t have to have a book blog, or “blog” to participate, you can do this on Facebook or another social site if you want
- If you post, please leave a link. There will be a weekly link-up post – scheduled for Monday with the scheduled topics for that week. Please link in that post.
- This is to help, not hinder – don’t stress if you miss a day or two or three
- Share your post and use the hashtag #SummerBookBlogChallenge
- Week 5 - Link up post
- Post 19 - Write a Bad Summer Poem (Or Good if you like that stuff)
- TBL - Favorite Quotes from Books
- TBL - City Summer Spotlight
- TBL - Challenge Wrap-up