My Summer Mood in Photos
My summers used to be filled with wonder. With learning new songs at camp, to new swimming techniques. One summer I spent the entire three months in a bathing suit running wild with my cousins. We ran through the woods, through the cow pastures and went tubing in the river that ran behind my Aunt’s farm. I was a city girl in a world so far removed it was magical. I wish I could relive those moments.
Instead of trying to recapture something that once was, or once was imagined, I’m just going to be. Be me. And if they look at me funny, I’m doing something right.
It is, What it Is...
In reality, it probably isn’t that exciting. Maybe lame to most. But, to me summertime is a fun moment that I want to try to keep building on.
Summertime Challenge Info:
- The challenge will run the month of June (link lists will be closed down July 1)
- The first post goes up June 1 and will run Monday – Friday’s the month of June (posts will not be up on the weekends, we have to have swim time at some point!)
- You don’t have to have a book blog, or “blog” to participate, you can do this on Facebook or another social site if you want
- If you post, please leave a link. There will be a weekly link-up post – scheduled for Monday with the scheduled topics for that week. Please link in that post.
- This is to help, not hinder – don’t stress if you miss a day or two or three
- Share your post and use the hashtag #SummerBookBlogChallenge
- Week 5 - Link up post
- Post 19 - Write a Bad Summer Poem (Or Good if you like that stuff)
- TBL - Favorite Quotes from Books
- TBL - City Summer Spotlight
- TBL - Challenge Wrap-up