My Favorite Things About Summer
No SchoolThe students aren't the only ones that look forward to the summer. So do the teachers and the support staff.
The FlowersI love how my garden and my neighbor's gardens look during the summer. They are all over grown and full of flowers.
The BBQFrom back yard BBQs where we invite the entire neighborhood, to hamburgers for just the family. I love the summer BBQs.
The SweetsFrom Italian ice, to frozen popsicles, ice cream and yogurt pops, the frozen sweet treats are my fave thing about summer.
The TravelingThere is nothing like hitting the road and going for a bit of travel, the longer the better.
The TimeWhat day is it? I don't know. It could be Monday, it could be Sunday. I love loosing track of days during the summer.
Summertime Challenge Info:
- The challenge will run the month of June (link lists will be closed down July 1)
- The first post goes up June 1 and will run Monday – Friday’s the month of June (posts will not be up on the weekends, we have to have swim time at some point!)
- You don’t have to have a book blog, or “blog” to participate, you can do this on Facebook or another social site if you want
- If you post, please leave a link. There will be a weekly link-up post – scheduled for Monday with the scheduled topics for that week. Please link in that post.
- This is to help, not hinder – don’t stress if you miss a day or two or three
- Share your post and use the hashtag #SummerBookBlogChallenge
- Week 5 - Link up post
- Post 19 - Write a Bad Summer Poem (Or Good if you like that stuff)
- TBL - Favorite Quotes from Books
- TBL - City Summer Spotlight
- TBL - Challenge Wrap-up