Favorite Summer Place to Read
Where do you love to read during the summer?
I am currently getting my favorite reading spot together. We are currently under construction and I want to get a new comfy spot for my back deck. Let me know what I should get….
I was thinking about getting this arm chair from Pier One. I only need one chair, not a set because I have nice furniture already for sitting and eating, but nothing is good enough for long reading binges. This looks comfortable. You think it’s worth the price?
Maybe I shouldn’t get an arm chair. I was thinking of getting a sofa. Would this be nice? A nice comfy sofa? It is wicker, it might not be that comfy.
Or maybe I should just go all out and get a hammock. I always wanted a hammock. I won’t be able to write in a hammock though – that might be hard to hold onto my laptop.
Which one do you think I should get?
Perfect Summer Reading Spot
Summertime Challenge Info:
- The challenge will run the month of June (link lists will be closed down July 1)
- The first post goes up June 1 and will run Monday – Friday’s the month of June (posts will not be up on the weekends, we have to have swim time at some point!)
- You don’t have to have a book blog, or “blog” to participate, you can do this on Facebook or another social site if you want
- If you post, please leave a link. There will be a weekly link-up post – scheduled for Monday with the scheduled topics for that week. Please link in that post.
- This is to help, not hinder – don’t stress if you miss a day or two or three
- Share your post and use the hashtag #SummerBookBlogChallenge
- Week 5 - Link up post
- Post 19 - Write a Bad Summer Poem (Or Good if you like that stuff)
- TBL - Favorite Quotes from Books
- TBL - City Summer Spotlight
- TBL - Challenge Wrap-up