The kids are almost out of school, the weather is heating up, summer is right around the corner! Don’t let the sun and pool time distract you from your love of blogging! Who needs outdoor time? Let’s read, let’s blog, let’s talk about books.
This challenge is to help you overcome the summertime slump, give you easy topics to blog about and discuss. A chance to meet new bloggers and interact with them about similar subjects and get exposure for your blog.
This is the Week Two Challenge Link-Up Posts. Post your links after you publish here.
Welcome to week two of the Summertime Blog & reader Challenge. This week we’ll be lazily taking summer to task with the second week of posts!. Are you ready?
WEEK 2 -> JUNE 6 – 10
- Ways You Battle Blogging Slumps
Tips & Tricks or just basic ideas
- Books About Summer
What are your favorite books about summer, or books you want to read that are about summer?
- Summer Vacay Spots You Wouldn’t Want to Go
We all know where we want to go, where would you never go that is a popular vacation spot?
- Random Non-Book Related Post
Anything you want! Just make sure it’s not about books.
- Favorite Summer Place to Read
Where do you love to read during the summer?
Summertime Challenge Info:
- The challenge will run the month of June (link lists will be closed down July 1)
- The first post goes up June 1 and will run Monday – Friday’s the month of June (posts will not be up on the weekends, we have to have swim time at some point!)
- You don’t have to have a book blog, or “blog” to participate, you can do this on Facebook or another social site if you want
- If you post, please leave a link. There will be a weekly link-up post – scheduled for Monday with the scheduled topics for that week. Please link in that post.
- This is to help, not hinder – don’t stress if you miss a day or two or three
- Share your post and use the hashtag #SummerBookBlogChallenge