How Does the #FF Work?
- The goal is to increase blog followers, make friends and have something to post.
- You create your own post using the post prompt.
- You leave your link and thumbnail in the linky list that links back to your post prompt.
- Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and tell them hi. The point is to FOLLOW them not just comment.
- If you see a post that just hit it to the moon, or just want to show appreciation to a fellow blogger friend, COME BACK AND VOTE for them on the linky list to show some appreciation.
- The person with the most VOTES gets chosen as the next Feature (you can be chosen every 90 days unless we are in need of features)
- It is required that if you participate that you have to follow the FEATURE. It is a big no-no to participate and ignore the feature. They are the special snowflake in this little blizzard.
- As a participant it is up to your discretion on how you want people to follow. Please post RSS, GFC etc if you have a follow of choice.
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed FOLLOW as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
The Feature & Follow is back after a two-month hiatus! I know you missed it, but the plan was to make it bigger and better – and I hope we have accomplished that.
- Weekly Features will be chosen from VOTES on the linky list and not as random.
- Bloggers and Authors will get to have ONE spot a quarter (90 days) as the feature. But, you can still participate.
- The reason we are switching to this method is because we had issues with contacting people. This way we just choose them.
- We have also switched to THUMBNAIL link list – use a graphic that you want us to use when we showcase you as the feature.
- Weekly questions have been changed to Post Prompts. Very similar just a little more open ended.
- We are asking for ideas submitted by participants.
- We will have the post schedule available so you can schedule in advance.
Crazy Antics Reviews
10 book blurbs that got you hooked.
submitted by Dariel Raye
- Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) by Kendare Blake
Cas Lowood has inherited an unusual vocation: He kills the dead.
- Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #1) by Laini Taylor
Around the world, black hand prints are appearing on doorways, scorched there by winged strangers who have crept through a slit in the sky.
- Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas
After serving out a year of hard labor in the salt mines of Endovier for her crimes, 18-year-old assassin Celaena Sardothien is dragged before the Crown Prince. Prince Dorian offers her her freedom on one condition: she must act as his champion in a competition to find a new royal assassin.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
The circus arrives without warning. No announcements precede it, no paper notices plastered on lampposts and billboards. It is simply there, when yesterday it was not.
- The Rook (The Checquy Files #1) by Daniel O’Malley
“The body you are wearing used to be mine.” So begins the letter Myfanwy Thomas is holding when she awakes in a London park surrounded by bodies all wearing latex gloves. With no recollection of who she is, Myfanwy must follow the instructions her former self left behind to discover her identity and track down the agents who want to destroy her.
- Practical Demonkeeping (Pine Cove, #1) by Christopher Moore
The good-looking one is one-hundred-year-old ex-seminarian and “roads” scholar Travis O’Hearn. The green one is Catch, a demon with a nasty habit of eating most of the people he meets.
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy #1) by Douglas Adams
Seconds before the Earth is demolished to make way for a galactic freeway, Arthur Dent is plucked off the planet by his friend Ford Prefect, a researcher for the revised edition of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy who, for the last fifteen years, has been posing as an out-of-work actor.
- Bad Taste in Boys (Kate Grable #1)by Carrie Harris
Someone’s been a very bad zombie.
I got to 8….yeah me!