How Does the #FF Work?
- The goal is to increase blog followers, make friends and have something to post.
- You create your own post using the post prompt.
- You leave your link and thumbnail in the linky list that links back to your post prompt.
- Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and tell them hi. The point is to FOLLOW them not just comment.
- If you see a post that just hit it to the moon, or just want to show appreciation to a fellow blogger friend, COME BACK AND VOTE for them on the linky list to show some appreciation.
- The person with the most VOTES gets chosen as the next Feature (you can be chosen every 90 days unless we are in need of features)
- It is required that if you participate that you have to follow the FEATURE. It is a big no-no to participate and ignore the feature. They are the special snowflake in this little blizzard.
- As a participant it is up to your discretion on how you want people to follow. Please post RSS, GFC etc if you have a follow of choice.
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed FOLLOW as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
The Feature & Follow is back after a two-month hiatus! I know you missed it, but the plan was to make it bigger and better – and I hope we have accomplished that.
- Weekly Features will be chosen from VOTES on the linky list and not as random.
- Bloggers and Authors will get to have ONE spot a quarter (90 days) as the feature. But, you can still participate.
- The reason we are switching to this method is because we had issues with contacting people. This way we just choose them.
- We have also switched to THUMBNAIL link list – use a graphic that you want us to use when we showcase you as the feature.
- Weekly questions have been changed to Post Prompts. Very similar just a little more open ended.
- We are asking for ideas submitted by participants.
- We will have the post schedule available so you can schedule in advance.
3 favorite heroines, books they’re in, and why you love them.
submitted by Dariel Raye
- Mac 2.0 – From the Fever series. Barrons in my fav hero, Mac is my favorite heroine. She kicks butt, she’s snarky and she transitioned from a character I did not like. I really didn’t in the first book. It took everything in me and urging by other readers to move on to that second book. And then I loved her. Mac 2.0
- Katniss Everdeen – Aside from the obvious reasons, Katniss is awesome. She does things on her own, takes care of her family and never waits around for someone to save her. She’s one of my favorite YA characters.
- Friday – in her self-titled book by Robert Heinlein is the epitome of a great character. She kicks butt, has a skewed moral opinion about things that I can relate to, and is a metaphor for racism. Can’t get any better.