BOOK BLOGGER NEW YEAR’S CHALLENGE – Day 1
Happy New Year my lovelies! I hope your holiday was fabulous and you are ready to get this party started. It is 2016 and I have decided at this moment – IT IS GOING to be great! 2016 is going to be awesome, it’s all about positive thinking. And I’m working this positive thinking!
2016 here we come!
A new year means we all get to go a little OCD crazy, get excited about a fresh start, plan goals, set resolutions and just straight-up get motivated. And it also means the PJV is here to get you motivated about blogging in 2016. Fourteen days. Fourteen posts. All focused on a fresh blogging start and getting you motivated for a new year. The Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge will begin on January 1st and run 14 days. It is going to be fun, it is going to be easy and hopefully, it will get you motivated in 2016. Each day I will post my own prompts and at the bottom I will add a link so you can add your posts. Here are the topics:
Day 1. My blogger resolutions.
- My bloggers resolutions begin with a total shake-up. I’m not going to restrict myself to the usual routine. I’ve changed in 2015, now with this new crazy writing thing – so the blog is going to have to change. I resolve to post about reading, writing and everything in-between.
- Tutorials will be about both blogging, social media and writing.
- I plan on hosting a lot more challenges
- I plan on making the blog fresh, but not stressing out about it
- I also plan to put together another online conference and maybe plan for a real one…in 2017
- I also have the goal of opening up the blog to more authors, do more fun features and cutting back on reviews
- I would like to get a few more reviewers on here though, just so we don’t lose that option, so if you want to review on the PJV let me know. XOXO
- I also resolve to do a few more “lifestyle” type postings which I’ve never really done before, just to keep things interesting
- And I plan on creating a few “writer challenges” not just blogger challenges.
I think 9 is enough…they aren’t that crazy, or earth shaking, but hopefully it will get things done.