The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!
How does this work?
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to WordPress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don’t have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed. All features are chosen randomly to be the feature. They are not chosen by content or name.
Our Weekly Feature is... Da Readaholic
When did you start blogging?
I started blogging this March after I came across this wonderful community of book lovers and I thought, “Wow! This is so cool!” So after that, I started building my blog and planning everything out and I love doing it.
What is your favorite part of book blogging?
My favorite part would be talking about books mostly because I get to share my opinions out with others instead of just keeping my emotions inside and going through a “book slump” and not picking up another book until like a month which is very depressing. Writing reviews and talking about books just makes me feel better for some reason.
What are your favorite books?
I love YA fantasy like the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas and Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes. My all time favorite would be Bad Girls Don’t Die by Katie Alender because that book was what got me really into reading.
What has been the best thing….?
The best thing that happened to me was meeting new authors and readers out there, like just recently I got a request to review a book by a publisher and that was so exciting for me.
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? – Suggested by Not Tonight I’m Reading.
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followedFollow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
- If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!