The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!
How does this work?
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to WordPress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don’t have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed. All features are chosen randomly to be the feature. They are not chosen by content or name.
Our Weekly Feature is... Twin Spin
When did you start blogging?
We started blogging in 2011 but didn’t get really serious about it until 2013.
What is your favorite part of book blogging?
That’s an easy one…the books!
What type of books do you mainly blog about?
We both like a variety of genres so you will see all kinds on our blog. Historical fiction is a favourite for both of us but we blog about YA, NA, Contemporary Fiction, Mystery & Thrillers, you name it we blog about it.
What are your favorite books?
This is a tough question to answer. Terri would say anything by Kate Morton and I’m not sure if I can pick one. My favourite love story of all time is The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons. I also loved The Fault in our Stars by John Green and anything by Colleen Hoover. You can never go wrong with Diane Chamberlain either.
What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging?
The best thing has been connecting with all of the amazing authors and bloggers. The book blogging community is amazing and we are so glad to be a part of it!
If you could teleport into ANY story, which would you chose? – Suggested by Life Is Reading
Series -> HARRY POTTER!!!!!
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followedFollow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
- If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!