This series continues to be awesome! Ivy Kincaid is an a$$ kicking mom who does her best to prevail against family roots that try to choke her. I was on Ivy’s side as soon as she punched a guy in the first chapter! Hank Merrow is a genuine, hard working, and caring future alpha. Now, throw in an arranged marriage with pack politics, and you have a fun, endearing story. If you enjoyed The Vampire’s Mail Order Bride, you won’t be disappointed with The Werewolf Meet His Match!
Top Ten Reasons To Read This Book Now:
- 1. A tough, resilient leading lady who perseveres regardless of her circumstances.
- Charlie (You’ll have to read it to understand)
- A destined alpha who is perceptive enough to read facial queues/body language. No having to tell this man exactly what you want.
- An epic smack down.
- Then another epic smack down.
- Ivy rides a Harley.
- Pack law loop holes.
- Good ole pack espionage (sort of ie Ivy’s mom)
- An HEA that is satisfying.
- Ok there’s 11: 24/7 Halloween rules!
Recommendation: For fans of paranormal romances that like fun, fast reads.
The Werewolf Meets His Match by Kristen Painteron July 1, 2015
Also by this author: House of the Rising Sun,
Welcome to Nocturne Falls, the town that celebrates Halloween 365 days a year.