It’s Freaky Geeky Friday here at the PJV, and Jaycee Ford is freaking my geek today! I recently read Watching Fireflies which is the first full on romance I have read, and I really enjoyed it. I tend to read paranormal, UF, suspense, thriller, etc. with romance elements involved but not necessarily the focus.
Aren’t they pretty?
Here are my Top Ten Reasons You Should Wrangle A Cowboy:
- There are lots of hot cowboys. So if cowboys are your thing, this series is for you.
- It made me nostalgic for the little town in Texas where I grew up.
- Tom won me over with this line: “I wasn’t going to push her into telling me all of her problems. I just wanted to be the one to fix them.”
- There’s a crazy, rabbit-boiling ex-boyfriend, and Jaycee does an excellent job of making you hate him.
- There were too many sex scenes for me which may be the perfect number for you. (Yeah, I know I’m weird) But, they were well written sex scenes if that helps.
- The book just has a certain charm that’s hard for me to put my finger on. This may be my nostalgia kicking in.
- There is an external plot outside of the relationship between Tom and Jordan.
- Jordan is smart and easy to root for.
- The ending is sweet. If you like a HEA with a sweet ending, this is the book for you.
- Did I mention there are hot cowboys?
Enter to win a signed copy of Watching Fireflies!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Winner is Meredith M! Check your email Meredith!