Hey guys! Nalini Singh just had Shards of Hope, her 14th book in the Psy/Changeling Series, come out on Tuesday:
In preparation for this release, I went back and reread the first book in the series, Slave to Sensation. I love this book! It is well crafted and has so many elements in it that made me want to keep reading and rereading.
Here are my Top 10 Reasons You Should Read This Book Immediately:
- You have never WANTED the characters to go to sleep as much as you will want these characters to take a nap.
- There is espionage. Who doesn’t like a little spying here and there?
- Panthers, jaguars, and wolf shifters! Oh my!
- Singh does an amazing job describing the sensory overload Sascha experiences. She makes it believable that Sascha is experiencing food, touch, and desire for the first time.
- Skin privileges…
- This line: “He might be alpha but she was a cardinal.” That’s right Sascha’s no push over!
- Telekinetic ass kicking.
- A wounded, strikingly handsome, strong, sexy alpha panther.
- Sascha really transforms from the beginning of the book to the end. I wanted more of her story when the book was over.
- The tender moment between Brenna and Sascha: “I was born to heal you.”