Day 8: Social Media Checks & Balances
Sorry this went out late, I didn’t realize I hadn’t hit schedule! See you can never be THAT prepared!!!
Social Media can be Overwhelming make it work for you!
How to Keep Your Social Media Accounts Streamlined…
- Change Your Profile picture from something generic to something personal to YOU
- Change your COVER image to something that is also personal to you
- Use a service like Qwitter or Manageflitter
- Make sure your reply to all your mentions and comments!
- Schedule a few tweets/posts!
- Set up your feed to post all those “popular” posts you want to feature.
- Retweet/share your favorite bloggers
- Organize your followers/follows into lists
- Unfollow people that don’t follow you
- Make sure you have social sharing buttons on your site
- Look into some of your “competitors” online and see what they do on their feeds
- Weigh your impact on Facebook and Twitter and see which gets you the most “return”
- Write up a “social media script” for twitter or Facebook
- Track, track, track to see what is working and what is NOT working!