Sometimes, I just talk about those things that make me wonder…
It’s seems that most of my musings and wonderings occur when I’m getting ready for work in the morning. I guess something about putting make up on makes me think. My newest musing has been about writing book reviews. I started thinking about my latest reviews and how I don’t think I was the best reviewer to review the last book I reviewed based on the fact that I wasn’t into the genre in the first place.
So I have a new top ten. It’s my Top Ten Books You Don’t Want Me to Review:
1. I just can’t suspend my disbelief enough for these books.
3. No trolls wandering down Sixth St?
4. No apparitions turning the characters cold?
5. He put his what where?
6. And then the most interesting thing started to happen…
7. The synopsis makes me want to punch someone in the face.
8. There’s no fight scenes? Nothing exploded?
9. It never makes me laugh.
10. I never have to wonder who killed someone.
So, what books do you know you should never review? Or…are you one of those amazing people who can objectively review any book?