Writing a Book Review? Here is a quickie cheat sheet so you’ll have all the information right at your finger tips when writing your review!
- Book Title
- Publish Date
- Fave Character
- Why were they your favorite character?
First Impression of the book, rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Writing 1 2 3 4 5 |
World Building 1 2 3 4 5 |
Plot 1 2 3 4 5 |
Characters 1 2 3 4 5 |
Romance 1 2 3 4 5
- Author Info
- Author Twitter
- Author Facebook
- Author Web
- Author Blog
Spoiler Free Summary of the book:
- BOOK COVER
- AMAZON LINK
- GOODREADS LINK
- AUTHOR INFO
- SERIES INFO
- BOOK BLURB
- PUBLISH DATE
- PROVIDED BY
- FTC DISCLAIMER
- AFFILIATE LINKS
Questions To Ask:
- What did you think of the characters?
- Which character did you identify with the most?
- Which scene or setting did you identify with the most?
- How were the secondary characters? Were they three dimensional?
- Did you enjoy the POV?
- Was the plot believable?
- Did the world building make sense?
- Did you notice any plot threads that didn't make sense?
- Did the author explain situations well?
- What was the main point of the book, the central focus or question and did you get your answer in the end?
- What did you learn from the book?
- Was the ending predictable?
- Was it similar to other novels in the same genre?
- What was your favorite part of the book?
- What was your least favorite part?
- What emotions did you experience while reading the book?
- Would you recommend this book to a friend?
- What other books / authors would you compare this book to?
- How would you describe the author's writing style?
- Do you think this book was worth the price?