About the challenge… anyone can participate, you can do things any way you please. Link up your post below or not. Use the graphic, don’t use the graphic, it is up to you. Just do what I tell you to do each day as part of the challenge. Link ’em up if you want to have others stop by and check out your post.
Today is Day 3 – which means:
You know you like books more then people, admit it! Tell us why.
This is why I like books more then people…
- I go to the book, the book doesn’t come to me, demanding
- When I don’t like someone in a book, I just close it and move on, if I don’t ever want to hear about that person again, I just never open that particular book
- Books don’t leave messes
- I get to choose what world I want to be in, there is no “chance” if I want to go experience Hogwarts, I just pick up the book.
- Books don’t judge.
- Books are interesting
- Even the dumbest person in a book is smarter then most people
- Books don’t smell like B.O.
- Books don’t jostle you in the grocery store
- A book will never flip you off while driving to work in the morning
- A book will not cheat you out of money
- A book will not steal your identiy
- A book will not spam you, only the book’s author
- A book will not email you and demand that you do this and do that
- A book takes money from you once and then calls it a day
- A book will never abuse you
- A book will not glare at you because they think you were mean to their cousin
- A book will not call you names
- A book will not turn you down
- A book leaves you smarter, most of the time
- While a book might piss you off, you can pitch it across the room and it won’t get up unless you move it
- A book will never grab your ass and say “nice rump baby.” And then expect you to be receptive to that come on. Men in books, at least the men in my books, would use much smoother lines
- In books, all the boys have six pack abs and smell like chocolate
- In books, all the girls are the greatest friends, are supportive and can kick major ass
- In books, the daddy’s are loving, if they aren’t, they’re dead or an evil villain
- In books, the bad guys is always caught in the end
- In books, there is usually a happily ever after
- In books, I know what to expect
- In books, the dialogue is always intriguing
- In books, the worlds are always maginificent
- In books, people die for a reason
- In books, when bad things happen, you learn from them and it makes you stronger
- In books, things just make more sense.
Why do you like books more then people?
Leave your link below. These posts will go live every morning at 9am CST. Happy fooling around.