Dishing Junk – The act of dispensing ideas of little value in a casual or silly manner
I’m not the Grammar Queen or anything…but when you come across a silly mistake in a book you are reviewing, do you ignore it? I sometimes can not….
How I know you didn’t edit your book:
- Your tense changes are making my head spin. Is your hero doing something now, or has he done it already?
- You’re writing needs a bit of work. Especially how your showing off the possessive pronouns.
- You should of used more contractions. Or would of it been better with out a contraction?
- Your writing has to many errors.
- Its a shame that you keep on mixing up possession!
- Man reading your book without commas makes me feel all tingly inside. Come on writers! This is easy.
- Reading your book took a really long time, because I felt like I was drowning in your sentences, unfortunately they just kept going and going, but only after they went a little further.
- I couldn’t figure out if your hero’s name was Sebastian or Sebastien.
- I will not be waiting for the second in your series with baited breath….
- Your novel snuck write passed my grammar alarms, oh wait. It didn’t.
Are you a grammar snob?