Good Books, Good Wine’s Challenge is hosting the Book Blogger Challenge.
Day 2: What is your bedtime reading ritual?
I don’t really have a ritual. I have INSOMNIA, which leads to not much sleeping so I usually have to be ready to pass out for me to hit the sheets. But this is what usually happens…
1. I usually set the computer down, jump off the internet about an hour before I think I want to go to bed.
2. Pick up a book
3. Jump in the tub/shower (depending on my time)
4. Make a big sloppy nest in the bed, maybe if I’m feeling nice, make some room for my husband
5. Read on the iPad in the dark
6. When the iPad hits me in the face cause I fell asleep while holding it, I turn off the sound (I still haven’t figured out how to turn off twitter notifications) and shove it under the bed.
7. Pass out
What is your ritual?