5 Rules for Surviving a Rachel Vincent Romance:
- Make sure your special someone likes you for who you are and not what you look like, because you may wake up one day and no longer recognize the face in the mirror. Seriously. That shit happens sometimes, and it’s a lot easier to deal with the loss of your own body if you’re not also losing everyone you love.
- Ignorance isn’t bliss. Dating a human can be dangerous—to him. Even if you don’t mean to, you’ll be bringing him (or her) to the attention of something deadly. Having said that…
- Species doesn’t matter. Jerks come in all flavors.
- Be careful what you promise. Understand that “forever” really can mean “forever,” especially when you or your bf (or gf) is already technically dead.
- Never date a jock. They tend to die. Just sayin’.
There are two giveaways attached to this tour.
- Win a physical copy of any one book from The Soul Screamers series!
- HarlequinTEEN dresses you for a romantic date with this beautiful, unique heart shaped locket! And in case it’s a chilly spring evening, don’t forget the matching beautiful Pashmina! Click to view Prize Pack
About The Soul Screamer series – Goodreads, Amazon, B&N, Indiebound
It starts with a scream….
New York Times bestselling author Rachel Vincent’s compelling Soul Screamers series keeps getting better—
MY SOUL TO TAKE
She’s always felt different, but now Kaylee discovers why. The screams that cannot be denied mean that someone near her will die—and she can never save them. Because saving one life means taking another….
MY SOUL TO SAVE
Going on dates with her boyfriend is still new to Kaylee. But when the singer of the band they’re seeing dies onstage and Kaylee doesn’t scream, she knows something crazy is going on. Soon she discovers souls can indeed be sold….
MY SOUL TO KEEP
Aside from the whole “I scream when someone is about to die” thing, Kaylee Cavanaugh’s life has gotten better. She’s getting to know her dad, doing okay in school and has a hot new boyfriend who understands her in every way. Until the hellion Avari starts tempting everyone with an exotic new drug—demon’s breath….
MY SOUL TO STEAL
Now on shaky ground with Nash Hudson, Kaylee is taking their relationship easy. But then Sabine—Nash’s ex—storms into their lives. She’s determined to get Nash back and there’s nothing she won’t do to remind him of what they had. And since Sabine has special abilities of her own, Kaylee is headed into a battle she’s not sure she can win….
IF I DIE
The entire school’s talking about the gorgeous new math teacher, Mr. Beck. But the next scream might be for Kaylee. But Kaylee’s borrowed lifeline is nearing its end. And those who care about her will do anything to save her life. Anything.
BEFORE I WAKE
I died on a Thursday—killed by a monster intent on stealing my soul. The good news? He didn’t get it. The bad news? Turns out not even death will get you out of high school….
WITH ALL MY SOUL
When one more person close to her is taken, Kaylee realizes she can’t save everyone she loves without risking everything she has….
With All My Soul, the final book in The Soul Screamers series will be released March 26th by HarlequinTEEN –
add it to your Goodreads shelf!
A resident of San Antonio, Rachel Vincent has a BA in English and an overactive imagination, and consistently finds the latter to be more practical. She shares her workspace with two black cats (Kaci and Nyx) and her # 1 fan. Rachel is older than she looks-seriously-and younger than she feels, but remains convinced that for every day she spends writing, one more day will be added to her lifespan.
Monday, March 4th – Karen Ann Hopkins and Temptation:
Wednesday, March 6th – Liz Fichera and Hooked:
Friday, March 8th – Cayla Kluver and the Legacy series:
Monday, March 11th – Aimée Carter and The Goddess Test series:
Wednesday, March 13th – Julie Kagawa and The Iron King series:
Friday, March 15th – Katie McGarry and Pushing the Limits:
Monday, March 18th – Rachel Vincent and The Soul Screamers series:
Wednesday, March 20th – Hannah Harrington and Saving June:
Friday, March 22nd – Jordan Dane and In The Arms of Stone Angels: