Today Parajunkee’s View is offering up a copy of ‘Cinder’ by Marissa Meyer. ‘Cinder’ is the first hardcover young adult book that I’ve bought in probably over a year. I usually wait for the paperback release or buy the eBook. Spending the extra money was definitely worth it, this is something I’m excited to have on my shelf for a long time. Now you have the opportunity to win your own! Still not convinced? Read my review.
Cinder is a scifi retelling of the Cinderella story. What fairy-tale or myth would you like to see retold in the science fiction genre?
Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl. . . .
Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future.
- Giveaway is for one copy of ‘Cinder’ by Marissa Meyer
- Shipping Restrictions: US & Canada only
- Giveaway ends 01/27/2012
- Mandatory Entry: Please comment on this post by asking the question posed above.
- Extra entries are available
- Winner will be announced via email
- Winner has 48 hours to respond, failure to respond will result in disqualification and another winner chosen.