- I’ve hooked up the Google Reader – I’m going to use that and make significant comments on posts that I enjoyed.
- I’m going to try and organize my reviews better, try to have a pattern instead of random thoughts thrown on a page.
- I’m going to use goodreads more to organize and keep track of my TBR and Read stacks.
- Seeing a theme here? Organize better…. in all parts of my life. I’ve become a little scatter brained, probably because my head is always in a book or a bit of code.
- I also need to organize the blog better. I’m going to throw up a banner exchange form if that is possible.
Happy New Year’s everyone! New Year, New Decade – 2010 should be a good year. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday tonight, watch out for falling bullets and drunk neighbors with bottle rockets. One of those suckers coming straight at ya and you see your life flash before your eyes.
I’m making a few bloggy resolutions this year. Thought I might share them.
Any significant resolutions for you? Anyting I’m missing and you think this blog could use??? I love me some feedback.