Summer Romance Reads
I love a good summer romance read. There is nothing like “Summer Lovin’,” here are some of my favorites:
The Fool's Gold Series by Susan Mallery
Any of the Fool’s Gold books are a great summer read. There are even books in the series that are summer specific. Start at number one, or grab the last one she released. They are all stand-alone, but you’ll see some of the characters make appearances throughout. These are fun and light and I can never get enough.
French Kiss Series by Stephanie Perkins
The FRENCH KISS series by Stephanie Perkins has to be one of my favorite contemporary romance series in the YA genre. Sweet, a little sexy and a whole lot of angst and swoon, the FRENCH KISS series is a must read summer romance favorite.
Wallbanger (Cocktail #1) by Alice Clayton
Alice Clayton’s WALLBANGER is one of my favorite romance reads. It’s very sexy, very different and will have you glued to the page. If you haven’t read this one, bring it with you on vacay, it’ll be a treat.
Pushing the Limits Series by Katie McGarry
The PUSHING THE LIMITS series by Katie McGarry makes me swoon just thinking about it. It is that good. All of them. Read them this summer. Yes, they are young adult romances, but it makes it just that much more sweet.
Summertime Challenge Info:
- The challenge will run the month of June (link lists will be closed down July 1)
- The first post goes up June 1 and will run Monday – Friday’s the month of June (posts will not be up on the weekends, we have to have swim time at some point!)
- You don’t have to have a book blog, or “blog” to participate, you can do this on Facebook or another social site if you want
- If you post, please leave a link. There will be a weekly link-up post – scheduled for Monday with the scheduled topics for that week. Please link in that post.
- This is to help, not hinder – don’t stress if you miss a day or two or three
- Share your post and use the hashtag #SummerBookBlogChallenge
- Week 5 - Link up post
- Post 19 - Write a Bad Summer Poem (Or Good if you like that stuff)
- TBL - Favorite Quotes from Books
- TBL - City Summer Spotlight
- TBL - Challenge Wrap-up