Welcome to week one of the Sumer Time Blog & reader Challenge. This week we’ll be plunging into summer feet first with our first week of posts. Are you ready?
Summer goals for your blogs, what you plan to do, what you plan to accomplish and how you plan on doing this.
My summertime goals are all kinds of lame. You still want to hear them? Fine, go ahead, keep reading.
- My blog goals are as usual to be creative and be organized.
- I want to do more features and feature more authors. If I could cut out the email I would be perfect lol.
- My blog goals are hampered because I have a lot more on my plate, so the best thing would be to juggle better…because I have a few more summertime goals besides blogging –>
- I have to write two books. Just two. But they are proving tough. Mainly because I can’t sit at my computer for an extended amount of time.
- I have the mom guilt about the kid sitting there playing video games and the fact that my butt needs to get in shape so I also have a goal of kind of getting in shape.
- Then, I need to get my blog in better shape, so I’m trying to play slave driver to my fellow co-bloggers to get them to help me post.
- At some point I would like to go on a vacation – even if it’s just to the Northshore.
- It’s about that time to rewatch Buffy, who’s with me?
Summertime Challenge Info:
- The challenge will run the month of June (link lists will be closed down July 1)
- The first post goes up June 1 and will run Monday – Friday’s the month of June (posts will not be up on the weekends, we have to have swim time at some point!)
- You don’t have to have a book blog, or “blog” to participate, you can do this on Facebook or another social site if you want
- If you post, please leave a link. There will be a weekly link-up post – scheduled for Monday with the scheduled topics for that week. Please link in that post.
- This is to help, not hinder – don’t stress if you miss a day or two or three
- Share your post and use the hashtag #SummerBookBlogChallenge
- Week 5 - Link up post
- Post 19 - Write a Bad Summer Poem (Or Good if you like that stuff)
- TBL - Favorite Quotes from Books
- TBL - City Summer Spotlight
- TBL - Challenge Wrap-up