Day 13: New to you Blogs[clearboth] [br]
Discovering Fresh New To You Blogs is a great step to networking and expanding your circle. You should always be on the look-out for quality blogs that are in your niche. Blogs that center around your idea, but aren’t so similar to your own blog that you guys are basically doing the same thing. Follow new blogs to gain ideas and insight into the changing world around you. Finding new blogs also will get you new readers, because following and commenting on those blogs will hopefully urge those bloggers to reciprocate. It doesn’t always happen, but it is a good starting point.
How to Find New Blogs:
- Search your keywords on internet search engines. Search things like “book blogger” or “audiobook reviews”, things like that which are based in your niche.
- Check out other bloggers links, who do they follow and have on their blog roll?
- Your comments, always check out a new commenter.
- Promo sites like Kout, or Digg, StumbleUpon those types – do a keyword search there.
- Ask on social network for recommendations
- Troll the forums, check out topics that are related to your blog.
- Join in on a #hashtag party
- Try using the RSS Search Engine, this one is a great place to flex your keywords
Now it is your turn. I invite everyone to join in, sort of an informal hop. Add your link to the linky list and if the blog is New To You, drop them with a comment.