Day 3 – THE BOOKS OF 2013 I AM SAD I MISSED.
What is the Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge you might ask? Find out more here.
- Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth
- Ever After (The Hollows, #11) by Kim Harrison
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2) by Robin LaFevers
- Taken (Taken, #1) by Erin Bowman
- Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
- Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1) by Richelle Mead
- Omens (Cainsville, #1) by Kelley Armstrong
What books published in 2013 are you sad you missed?? Join the challenge…link it up below.
Founder at Parajunkee's View
Rachel, whom you might know as Parajunkee, is the blog owner of parajunkee.com and the design blog parajunkee.net. Rachel has been blogging for over to five years, designing / web programming for over twelve, but her real love, reading, has been her favorite hobby since childhood. Rachel has won numerous awards for her writing, the blogs she has created and her design work.